Career at Tempco
Tempco is an independent company which is subsidiary of a German company which is into Temperature business since 70 years. Where in it is global leader in temperature measurement which provides services and solutions for all domains like Automotive R&D, Power plants, Chemical, oil and gas and many more. Presently Tempco is having sales offices in Poland, Russia
Post: Technical Sales Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Fulfill the sales target set by company in the designated business area.
- Negotiate commercial terms with customers
- Personally manage and develop customers.
- Provide added value solutions focusing efforts at all level of customer business to achieve sales goal.
- Working closely with production/inside sales department and customer intervention to achieve sales goals
- To make catalogues & sales presentation material.
- To participate in Exhibitions & Seminars
- Responsible for south India
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic/Mechanical or related field
- 2-5 years of sales experience preferred in Temperature Sensors or similar field.
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Powerful coordinating ability and good team work spirit
- Committed responsible and initiative working attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written in English, Hindi, Kannada and Tamil.
- Flexible to Travel.
- Security of working for an international family owned company.
- Wide range of training opportunities.
- Performance based remuneration
If this position sounds appealing to you, we would like to hear from you. You’re your CV, Salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
You can send it via soft copy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Hard copy to:Tempco Temperature Measurement Pvt.Ltd,
112B, 2 nd Stage,2nd Cross, Tarihal Industrial Area,
Tarihal, Hubli -580026/Karnataka/India.
Phone No: +91 836 2310060
Fax No: +91 836 2310061